Thursday, January 21, 2010

A few random things...

W. First, I want to give a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY message to F & O. The fastest (and best) 3 years of my life - let me tell ya. The boys have been having a wonderful day so far (they woke up to harmonicas!), and it is so much fun to be around the little guys.

I also wanted to publicly exclaim my love for my iPhone camera (thanks again, hon). It is so much fun to be able to take a quick picture at a moment's notice. Here are some of my recent favorites (all taken with my iPhone).




















Posted by Walker Lockhart @ 11:44 AM

Read or Post a Comment

(How did this happen so fast?)

Happy 3rd Birthday, F and O!

From your fellow January Birthday Club members,

F and R (and their parents)

P.S. Our guys got harmonicas from Santa this year and love them. I also love the guitar performance! Where did you end up getting them? Brook just got back from Hawaii with a fresh set of guitars...we're hoping these survive longer than the last set.

P.P.S. Because of your blog post, I think I convinced Brook to buy the harnesses for skiing with the boys. They haven't learned to stop, can only turn in one direction and our backs are aching from the times when we ski with them between our legs.

Posted by Blogger The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid @ Thursday, January 21, 2010 4:13:00 PM #
 

love that last pic!

Posted by Blogger ilikeititsnice @ Thursday, January 28, 2010 3:09:00 PM #
 
<< Home