Wednesday, May 21, 2008

More pictures from the image farm

W. Our family has been clamoring for more pictures. I've finally uploaded a ton from my camera, so here we go!



DSC_0217.JPG

DSC_0050.JPG

DSC_0228.JPG

DSC_0100.JPG

DSC_0103.JPG

DSC_0118.JPG

DSC_0112.JPG

Posted by Walker Lockhart @ 3:47 PM

Read or Post a Comment

It totally looks like Finn (?) really IS saying "Word" to Big Bird!

Love to you all

Posted by Blogger The Hiner Family Blog @ Sunday, May 25, 2008 4:20:00 AM #
 

Thanks for the wonderful pictures, Dana. Greetings from your two Elgin, Illinois cousins (who used to be small but continue to grow and adopt facial hair).

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Monday, May 26, 2008 9:57:00 AM #
 

Wow, you truly take the most beautiful pictures of your children. I love checking in here to watch them grow.

I just love the noodle shot and the one in the sandpit, very cute.

Posted by Blogger Tonya Staab @ Tuesday, May 27, 2008 11:16:00 AM #
 

Awww, what cuties!
I have been looking all over for blogs about twins as mine are now 5 months. Can't wait to learn more about your twins and read your story. Please feel free to visit our blog too!
P.S: I love the blogger template that you are using!
Jennifer

Posted by Blogger Daddy Dale and Mommy Jen @ Wednesday, May 28, 2008 2:21:00 PM #
 

Oh, your twins are adorable!
It's great to find a blog from a mom raising identicals. Even though I experienced it from the "being raised" side (I'm an identical twin girl), I am so curious about what it's like to raise twins. I'll definitely keep reading!

Posted by Blogger Alison aka Baby B @ Thursday, May 29, 2008 10:43:00 PM #
 

I'm not sure how I came across your blog, but I just wanted to say how adorable your boys are. I love your pics. How old are your boys? I have almost 18 month old id twin boys too!

Posted by Blogger Harris Boys @ Sunday, June 01, 2008 7:23:00 PM #
 
<< Home