Monday, May 19, 2008

capturing cuteness

D: I stole the following pics off our Au Pair's camera. I guess stole is a harsh word...more like captured them for the world to see. They're so cute! Enjoy.


Anna's camera

Anna's camera

Anna's camera

DSC00366

Anna's camera

Anna's camera

Posted by Walker Lockhart @ 8:58 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I came across your blog last night and have totally loved reading about your experiences with having twins. Your little boys are darling!

My husband and I are expecting twins, and we're currently in the 13th week. It has been so helpful to read through how your pregnancy went and what life is like with two little ones! I'm sure I'll keep coming back again and again. :)

Posted by Blogger Marc and Megan @ Tuesday, May 20, 2008 11:19:00 AM #
 
<< Home