Thursday, March 20, 2008

Camera Phone Tells Great Stories

D: Life goes by so fast these days, we hardly have time to commemorate each moment with pictures... at least good quality pictures.
Here I have posted some pics taken from my phone. They are not superior quality, but the stories they tell are too priceless not to share.

Our new Au Pair in a Deuce Sandwich

photo-14.jpg


"Welcome Home Mom!"

photo-2.jpg


Out for Sushi (they love Tobiko!)

photo-18.jpg


photo-17.jpg


Two Little Monkeys Out for a Walk

photo-4.jpg

photo-3.jpg


First Gymboree Class

photo-12.jpg


photo-10.jpg


photo-9.jpg


photo-8.jpg


photo-6.jpg


photo-7.jpg





Posted by Walker Lockhart @ 9:56 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Your boys are adorable! The life of being a mom of ID twin boys is never without a dull moment! How old are your boys? Mine are 15 months. Okay so I am so presumptious to think you'd respond to someone you don't know! LOL Hi, I'm Brandi. I am a mom of 5. stumbled across your blog and loved that you have ID twins that look relatively close in age to my own. Now, if you prefer me not read your personal life info then just let me know and I'll never eavesdrop again!

Posted by Blogger Brandi @ Thursday, March 27, 2008 6:53:00 PM #
 
<< Home