Saturday, January 26, 2008

(Belated) Birthday Pictures

W: Belated. Beeee-lated. B'lat'd. What a great word. Be. Late. (past tense). Ed. Done and done.

As a twin parent, the word has taken on completely new meaning to me - it describes everything. Me. Christmas presents. Birthday cards. Pediatrician appointments. ("I'm truly sorry, I'm bit belated.")


DSC_0144.JPG

DSC_0155.JPG

DSC_0189.JPG

(The series of pictures below comprise a photo essay titled, "Sugar and Its Effects." I hope you enjoy. -wll)

DSC_0183.JPG

DSC_0199.JPG

DSC_0204.JPG

DSC_0205.JPG

DSC_0209.JPG

Posted by Walker Lockhart @ 9:27 PM

Read or Post a Comment

You don't know me, but I just had to leave you a comment on how cute your "Sugar and its Effects" photo essay was, especially the 2nd and 5th pictures.

I'm a nanny (in Seattle) for a little girl who will turn 1 next month, and it's been so much reading about your adventures and relating (on some level).

Posted by Blogger Alison @ Sunday, January 27, 2008 12:54:00 AM #
 

LOL, that is too funny! The pictures totally express "sugar and it's effects" He truly looks like he's enjoying it, till the end,lol...Happy Birthday to your little men!

Posted by Blogger Tanya Breese @ Sunday, January 27, 2008 8:52:00 AM #
 

The boys are simply darling! (How did I not find your blog until now?) Congrats on the first year under your belts...the fun continues, I promise!
Keep up the great work. :)

Posted by Blogger Cheryl Lage @ Sunday, January 27, 2008 3:45:00 PM #
 

Lem'me guess...the other one is crawling on the ceiling, powered by the refined good stuff? Lots of love...Uncle J and Aunt L

Posted by Blogger The Hiner Family Blog @ Tuesday, January 29, 2008 9:00:00 AM #
 

those pics are very cute! i am a very be-lated person as well, so happy be-lated birthday boys!

Posted by Blogger Doug & Stacy Fournier @ Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:32:00 PM #
 
<< Home