Friday, October 26, 2007

Fall Point and Shoot Pics

D: Even though my point and shoot camera doesn't even come close to the quality pictures that W's camera produces, I felt these recent Fall pics, taken by our nanny, were blog worthy since the subjects are so stickin cute!!

DSCN1542.JPG

DSCN1534.JPG

DSCN1511.JPG

DSCN1494.JPG

DSCN1555.JPG

Posted by Walker Lockhart @ 9:21 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Too cute! Your nanny has a great eye. Of course, I'm sure it doesn't hurt to have such photogenic subjects. I wouldn't have guessed those were from a plain ole point-n-shoot!

Posted by Blogger Liz Jimenez @ Saturday, October 27, 2007 3:56:00 AM #
 

OMG, that last one is too cute! I just wanna go squeeze those cute boys!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Saturday, October 27, 2007 8:37:00 PM #
 

Wow--what cuties! I love the Fall series, and the one of the boys standing side by side at the window is, dare I say, freakin' awesome. Don't know if you remember me from First Weeks, but I must say I always admired your ease with your boys--you made having twins look easy (when I was still trying to figure it all out with one!)! Oh, and I linked you!

Posted by Blogger Misha @ Sunday, November 04, 2007 4:30:00 PM #
 
<< Home