Monday, October 15, 2007

Amazing Discovery

D: Recently I spent an entire day with the Deuce playing and laughing together. There was a moment towards the end of the day, when I made an awesome realization...my kids are hilarious. They honestly crack me up! I mean, they've always been cute. Over the last few months they've been proving how strong and smart they are. But as their personalities are starting to unveil I often catch a glimpse of two children that honest to god keep me in stitches!

What an absolute joy it is to laugh with your children!! Not to get too corny, but I’m pretty sure I’ve just unlocked the key to life’s lesson on happiness.

Posted by Walker Lockhart @ 10:06 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Right on Dana, you have tapped into something there. Being able to appreciate your children in the moment is truely a gift and is in fact an avenue to happiness.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Tuesday, October 16, 2007 7:54:00 PM #
 
<< Home