Friday, March 30, 2007

That's a lot of babies!

D: As part of my efforts to link up with other twin parents I’ve joined a PEPS group consisting of other moms and thier twins all born around the same time as the Deuce. There are 8 of us, and surprisingly we all live within 5 miles of each other as well. We've only had two meetings so far, but it's been great to share similar stories and stuggles.
Here's a pic from yesterday's meeting.
Can you find the Deuce??

Posted by Walker Lockhart @ 3:50 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I think they are the ones in the baby legs (blue stripes/ khaki/orange?)? walker's praise of it makes them a standout :)

I love my twins PEPS group. We continue to meet, share and rejoice our twindom. Glad you found something that works for you.

Posted by Blogger A, mama of twins @ Friday, March 30, 2007 4:39:00 PM #
 

What a great resource for free advice! I wish that we had something like this in Alaska.

Posted by Blogger The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid @ Saturday, March 31, 2007 11:31:00 AM #
 
<< Home