Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I swear

Walker: In physics, it is well known that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. In biology, it is well known that organisms constantly seek a state of homeostasis or balance. By walking around on Earth, I am beholden to the laws of physics, and as a human organism, I seek a constant state of homeostasis.

That said, ever since the Deuce has come home I've been swearing. Not around the Twins, but I've been cussing. Dropping F-bombs. Alot. Like a sailor. Like a truck driver. Like Bobby Knight. Ok, perhaps not as much as Bobby Knight, but you get the point. Talking to my friends about the birth of the Twins I found that I'd drop a #$@!# where I would have never done so before.

But why in the %#@! would I do that?

The answer is simple. I am not used to be surrounded by duckies and bunnies and fluffy little bears and jammies and all this other cute $^#Q$ that has flooded our home. So in order to maintain a bit of balance, I've been dropping a %@#$& or a $#Q@@$ where I would never have done so before.

Needless to say, I'm a bit $@#$ shocked by my $@#@# behavior, so I'm going to do my absolute best to work on this, lest the Twins first words are $@#@# or &^$#@. I don't think that Dana would like that very much, which of course would bring another type of equal and opposite reaction. And I certainly don't want that.

Posted by Walker Lockhart @ 11:29 AM

Read or Post a Comment

You gotta be *#$@*# kidding me. Clean it up, ya dirty *&%#* bird.

Posted by Blogger Bones @ Wednesday, January 31, 2007 11:48:00 AM #
 
<< Home