Sunday, October 01, 2006

For your baby-spoiling fun...

Dana: My dear friend Tara is hosting a shower for our little ones in MN in a few weeks. I don't think it's in the tradition of baby showers to have one so early in my pregnancy (I'll be just shy of 6 months) but my doc says I can't fly much later than that. In preparation for our shower fun, I've registered at Target.com and thought I'd share it on the blog as well. I have to be honest, I've had some help from my mother and cousin Jeana with getting it started. I have NO IDEA what a baby needs, let alone two babies. It can all be a little overwhelming. But I think I've narrowed it down to the basics (times two!), and am starting to get very excited about wrapping our little ones in some of those snuggly blankets!

Posted by Walker Lockhart @ 10:48 AM